Monday, August 4, 2008

The end is near...

The end is drawing near... for 7 Brides for 7 Brothers to close. I have been privledged enough to work with this extremely talented cast through all the good and sometimes tough times. With people getting injured or quiting, threating to quit and so on. But it has done well, very well and I am proud. I am also very sad to see that it is coming to a close ,far too quickly. I love this show. Everyone has worked so hard and been so much fun to be around. Even though I am not at every performance I still look forward to the times that I can be there. With only five performances remaining, I feel sad. I encourage everyone who has not yet had the chance to see this show at the Empress Theatre, to please go see it. These actors are very talented and deserve to have full houses for the rest of their shows! They close on the 11th of August and deserve to go out with a bang! :)

I would also like to encourage you to go and see 12 Dancing Princesses at the OBT. They are also very talented and I would like to tell all my friends in both shows that they are amazing! :)

No comments: