Tuesday, August 5, 2008

American Mall

Tonight I was privileged enough to attend a special advanced screening of American Mall. An MTV movie which I had the chance to work on in February of this year. It was as lot of fun and I enjoyed the experience. It comes out on MTV on August 11th at 8pm and will show again on the 12th at 6pm. It is definitely worth seeing. I really enjoyed it! Tonight I had the chance to meet some of the actors and dancers who had worked so hard on it and thank them for their wonderful work. I was surprised at how much I truely enjoyed the show. It made me laugh, and cry and really think about how I was going on with my life. I couldn't help but relate to the characters and really understand their emotion. It is a wonderful movie and I encourage everyone to see it. :)

No comments: